"CH-AT develops and strengthens bilateral projects
and activities in mountain research"
- Final programme of the Mountain Workshop now online - klick here to proceed!
- Towards an EU agenda for mountainous regions: adoption of the Iotova report by the European Parliament! More information on the Euromontana website!
- Conference in Lubljana with 30 mountain researchers from Slovenia. Organized jointly by Geografski inštitut Antona Melika and the CH-AT mountain alliance, 10 May 2016. A short summary of the conference by Mateja Breg Valjavec can be found here.
- Short summary of the meeting in Brussels with inputs of the discussants.
- The Phil.Alp 2016 award has been granted to Halil Kesselring (University of Basel, Institute of Botany) and Stefan Schütz (University of Innsbruck, Institute of Ecology) and the ProMontes award has been granted to Benjamin Dietre (University of Innsbruck, Institute of Botany).
- Almost 60 people attended our event "Mountains for Europe’s Future: Putting Mountains on the Agenda of Horizon 2020" in Brussels on Monday 25 April!
For some tweets on the meeting go to: #Mountains@brussels
- Now online: the Strategic Research Agenda "Mountains for Europe's Future"
- We are pleased to announce that the registration for the Mountain Workshop 2016 is now open!
Please klick here to proceed.